Crossroads of the American Revolution is dedicated to connecting the people and places of New Jersey’s rich Revolutionary heritage to inspire community pride, stewardship and civic engagement. The heritage area encompasses approximately 2,155 square miles in New Jersey including 212 municipalities in 14 counties.
With the generous support of our business circle members throughout the entire state, we are able to tell the Crossroads of the American Revolution story to inspire and educate all Americans today and preserve this pivotal era in our history for future generations. Through your support, we envision Heritage Tourism increasing in New Jersey over the next few years that is good for your business and strengthens the economy of the Garden State.
To show our appreciation for your support we offer the following benefits to our Business Circle Members:
Business Circle Membership:
Thomas Paine Level $250
- Crossroads website-Acknowledgement on Business Circle Member Page
- Crossroads e-newsletter-listed in Business Circle Membership section
Betsy Ross Level $500
Thomas Paine Level of Benefits plus
- Certificate acknowledging support
- Feature on Crossroads Facebook page
General Hugh Mercer Level$1,000
Betsy Ross Level of Benefits plus
- Business Name and Contribution Level listed on Acknowledgement Board at all Crossroads Events
- Acknowledgement of Business Circle Membership at Crossroads Annual Meeting
Alexander Hamilton Level$2,500
General Hugh Mercer Level plus
- Appreciation/Partnership plaque for your company’s site
Marquis de Lafayette Level$5,000
Alexander Hamilton Level of Benefits plus
- Heritage Partner Workshop—special recognition at the Workshop for your contribution that enables Crossroads to cover a presenter’s fee and other expenses
Gen. George Washington Level$10,000
Marquis de Lafayette Level of Benefits plus
- Special recognition of your contribution that enables Crossroads to implement a Targeted School program
“You cannot be, I know, nor do I wish to see you, an inactive spectator…We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them”
Mail check to Crossroads of the American Revolution, 101 Barrack St., Trenton, NJ 08610.
Visit our website at revolutionarynj.org/donate to send a donation online.
Crossroads of the American Revolution Association is a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization under the federal tax code.
Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.